A safe, stimulating
and yet relaxing procedure the non-surgical facelift is designed
to smooth out wrinkles on the face and reduce signs of aging. This
therapy is used on the facial dermis. A very popular beauty secret
among celebrities, this treatment is gaining more acceptance among
women who are looking for an alternative to cosmetic surgery.
Throughout the years,
wrinkles develop from weather exposure, environmental toxicity,
smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and involuntary facial muscle
contraction. The gentle stimulation of the non surgical facelift
causes the facial muscles to relax and promoting greater flow of
oxygen and neuro transmitters into the cells. The skin becomes softer
and more alive. It rejuvenates at the cell level and increases oxygen
flow. "It feels like having the most relaxing facial work out, leaving
the skin tingling and glowing with a sensation of wellbeing, while
feeling energized and refreshed."
research has also indicated to raise levels of ATP production (adenosine
triphosphate or cellular energy that our body needs) and amino acids
which promote cellular repair.
Benefits of the
non surgical facelift:
- Improve skin texture on face and neck
- Lifts and soften deep lines around eyes and eyebrows
- Enhances blood circulation
- Produces more collagen and add luster to skin
- Promote circulation and oxygenation
- Safe alternative to cosmetic surgery
- Rejuvenates the cells
- Stimulates production of neuro-transmitters
- Enhanced wellness
- Reduces aging lines and soften wrinkles
- Improves facial tissue, exfoliates skin surface
- Visible results after first treatment
- Tighten, tone and refine facial muscles.
- Reduces puffiness by improving lymphatic drainage
It is recommended
to do a course of 10-15 sessions every one to two weeks; followed
by a maintenance session of once a month thereafter.